Some Questions to Be Discussed:
• How can policies encouraging innovative entrepreneurship help us recover from the current economic stagnation?
• Are innovative entrepreneurs smarter, or less risk-averse, or more intuitive, or more determined, or more frugal, or nobler, or greedier, than the rest of us?
• Can economic historian John Nye defend his claim that successful entrepreneurs are “lucky fools?”
• What is the role of entrepreneurship in the process of creative destruction, and what is the role of creative destruction in making our lives longer and better?
• Would labor be better off in an economy in which innovative entrepreneurship is encouraged?
• Why does economist Will Baumol believe that too much higher education can discourage successful innovative entrepreneurship?
• What are the most promising sources of financing for successful innovative entrepreneurship?